Personal Account Login
This clause of these rules does not apply to accommodation in Smart Hotel KDO / Smart Hotel at a 6 or 12 hour rate.
In case of late check-out or room renewal, an additional payment is charged equal to 6/12/24 hours, depending on the number of hours of stay in excess of the established tariff. Accrual is made starting from 10 minutes following the end of the previous period.
Non-guaranteed bookings will be canceled in case of no-show within 2 hours after the selected check-in time.
Guaranteed booking - prepaid booking for the first day or for the entire period of stay. The prepayment can be refunded in accordance with the rules of the hotel.
Non-refundable rate - online rate with full advance payment for the service, at the set time from the moment of booking.
The non-refundable rate is valid for pre-booking and 100% prepayment of accommodation, and cannot be combined with other special offers and discounts. Payment is accepted only by credit card. In case of cancellation, no-show or reduction of stay, no refund is provided for this rate. The extension of the guest's stay is carried out at the current rate in force at the time of the extension.
By choosing a non-refundable rate, the guest automatically agrees to these rules.
This Offer Confirmation is a written proposal (offer) of the Contractor to conclude an Agreement, which is sent to the Customer in accordance with Art. 432-444 of the Civil Code of the RF. The contract is concluded by acceptance (acceptance) of the offer by the Customer in the prescribed manner (clause 3 of art. 438 of the Civil Code of the RF), which is considered compliance with the written form of the contract (clause 3 of art. 434 of the Civil Code of the RF).
1. The subject of the Agreement is the provision of services by the Contractor listed in the Confirmation.
2. The Contractor's remuneration under the Contract is the amount specified in the Confirmation.
3. An essential condition for the conclusion of the Agreement is the full one-time payment by the Customer of this booking, which will be considered the only possible proper acceptance of this offer (clause 3, art. 438 of the Civil Code of the Russian F).
4. Unpaid Confirmation/Booking is valid for 1 (one) hour from the moment of booking (term for accepting the offer).
5. Services under this Agreement are provided within the period specified in the Booking Confirmation, subject to receipt of full payment from the Customer.
6. Any disputes that may arise between the Contractor and the Customer in connection with this offer and/or the contract shall be considered at the location of the Contractor.
7. In case of cancellation of the reservation or in case of no-show, the amount of the prepayment is not refundable and is considered compensation for demurrage.