The building was completed in 1380, but it was supplemented with various details until the middle of the 17th century. In 1544, the University of Albertina was opened in front of the cathedral, and the cathedral became a university church.
The building of the Koenigsberg Stock Exchange was built on the embankment of the Pregolya River in 1875. The exchange building was used not only for trading - exhibitions and concerts were held here.
The church in memory of Queen Louise of Prussia was built in 1901. The building has features of the Romanesque and Art Nouveau styles. Two spiers - one taller and the other smaller - represent the royal couple.
The Kaliningrad Regional History and Art Museum and its branches store jewelry from the Kaliningrad Amber Combine, coins and minerals, photographs, documents and weapons of the Great Patriotic War, works of Kaliningrad artists.