WE ALWAYS PLACE AN EMPHASIS ON HEALTH AND SAFETY FOR ALL OUR GUESTS. NOW, MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE ENTIRELY FOCUSED ON THE SAFETY AND HEALTH OF ALL OUR GUESTS, PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES. WE ADHERED TO THE LATEST INFORMATION OF THE EVOLVING COVID-19, RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE WORLD’S LEADING HEALTH EXPERTS AND GOVERNMENT AUTHORITIES – INCLUDING THE FEDERAL SERVICE FOR SURVEILLANCE ON CONSUMER RIGHTS PROTECTION AND HUMAN WELLBEING (ROSPOTREBNADZOR) AND THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION, TO MAXIMIZE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF CURRENT PROTOCOLS AND TOOLS IN ORDER TO ENSURE COMFORTABLE AND SAFE CONDITIONS FOR OUR GUESTS. THIS DOCUMENT WILL BE UPDATED UPON RECEIPT OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
The following protective measures were implemented at the Smart Hotel Chain:
- Conducting daily employees’ health checks: temperature screening with a non-contact thermometer of all employees at the beginning and in the end of the shift of each employee;
- All the employees are provided with personal protective equipment – masks and disposable gloves;
- All the employees regularly undergo trainings and briefings and are acquainted with the requirements and recommendations of the Rospotrebnadzor and WHO;
- The entrance to the hotel is equipped with sanitizer station with disinfectants;
- We placed informative posters for Guests with the rules of conduct at the hotel and sanitary and hygienic requirements;
- We increased the frequency of cleaning public areas with obligatory disinfection of all high-touch surfaces;
- We use professional cleaning products with certificates of disinfectants for cleaning and disinfection;
- We placed visual floor signs in all public areas to indicate safety social distance between our Guests (at least 1.5 m.);
- Bed cloths and terry cloths are washed at high temperatures with professional certified products with obligatory ironing afterwards;
- The food and beverage service are strictly regulated by the requirements of state standards and protocols and is based on the principles of HACCP food safety management;
- We review food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations, organization of public areas and guest’s service – now only room service is available;
- We implemented internal operational protocols and procedures and actions in case of emergency;
- We are constantly monitoring information updates, recommendations of the experts and government organizations and try to do our best to provide as soon as possible all required safety measures.