CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This document defines the procedure of processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data at Petrovsky Alliance LLC. In the process of using the site https://hotel-smart.ru, an individual is invited to accept this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Consent). The user gives his consent to Petrovsky Alliance LLC (TIN 7813593864), which is located at 197022, St. Petersburg, Karpovka River Embankment 5, building 22A, room 14-N (hereinafter - the Operator) processing of personal data with the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data without using automation tools, as well as using automation tools.
2. Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data:
- your name, gender, personal and work contact information, position, date and place of birth, passport and visa data;
- information about accommodation, arrival and departure dates, goods and services purchased at the hotel, special requests, information about your preferences (including types of rooms and types of recreation), used telephone numbers, as well as received telephone and fax messages;
- Information about your bank card, as well as your account and registration data for loyalty programs;
- any information necessary to carry out special requests (for example, about the state of health, which implies certain living conditions or the acquisition of services);
- information, feedback or content provided by you regarding your marketing preferences, in polls, lotteries, contests or promotional offers on our websites or applications, as well as information of this kind about third parties;
- information collected during your stay at the hotel or through video surveillance systems, Internet systems (including wireless networks that collect data about your computer, smart or mobile device, or your location), key cards, other security systems and technologies;
- information collected during your use of the website;
- contact details and other relevant information about employees, corporate clients and service providers, as well as about other persons with whom we cooperate (travel agencies, meeting and event planning specialists); in some cases, information about the state of the client’s credit account.
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. The processing of personal data by the Operator is carried out in order to:
- providing hotel services in a hotel operating under the Smart Hotel brand;
- reservation of hotel rooms and services by the subject of personal data;
- conclusion of agreements on the provision of hotel services with the subject of personal data, the provision of these services;
- providing the subject of personal data with information on the services provided by the hotel, on ongoing marketing campaigns and new services;
- for other purposes, the achievement of which is not prohibited by federal legislation and international treaties of the Russian Federation.
5. In accordance with applicable law, we may collect and use relevant parts of your personal data in order to:
- provide and charge a fee for hotel accommodation, as well as for other goods and services;
- provide more personalized services, including the provision of information and services of third parties (for example, additional services to hotel guests, visiting local attractions and the possibility of transfer);
- respond to requests for information and services, including services of a third party (for example, restaurants or transport companies);
- fulfill our contractual obligations towards you, everyone involved in the process of organizing your vacation (for example, travel agencies, organizers of group tours and your employer), as well as service providers (for example, credit card companies);
- conduct market research, surveys to determine the level of customer satisfaction with the quality of service and in order to ensure quality, carry out targeted marketing and organize advertising campaigns;
- ensure the safety and security of staff, guests and other visitors;
- keep general documentation;
- ensure compliance with laws and regulations;
- test and evaluate new products and services.
6. In the course of processing, the following actions will be performed with personal data: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update&change); extraction; using; transmission (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction. You can always choose which personal data (if any) you want to provide to us. However, if you choose not to provide certain details, this may affect our interactions (for example, we cannot book without a name). If you provide us with your contact information (for example, postal address, email address, telephone number), we may contact you and notify you about products, services, promotions and events that we think may be of interest to you. You can always limit the number of all or some of the emails you receive by contacting us as described in Section 11 below, or by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the respective emails. The operator and other persons who have gained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the owner of personal data, unless otherwise provided by the federal law. Your personal information will be stored for the period provided for by the laws of the hotel's jurisdiction. This means that the information can be retained after your departure. We may delete your personal information when it is no longer required to achieve the purposes described above.
7. The Consent becomes valid from the moment of its signing and is valid until the individual leaves the scope of this Consent.
8. Consent can be revoked by the owner of personal data or his representative by sending a written application to the Operator or his representative at the address indicated at the beginning of this Consent.
9. In the event that the owner of personal data or his representative revoke the consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the owner of personal data if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 of part 1 of article 6, part 2 of article 10 and part 2 of article 11 of the Federal Law of 27.07.2006, No. 152-FZ “About Personal Data”.
10. Since our business is constantly changing, these Rules are also subject to change.
11. If you have any questions regarding the Consent or other doubts or complaints related to the regulation of the Consent, or if you would like to submit a request for information regarding your personal information held by us, please contact us using one of the following methods:
- By calling one of the phones indicated in the “Contacts” section of the official website of the Smart Hotel;
- By sending a letter to the address 197022, St. Petersburg, Professora Popova str., building 23B, office 108;
- By contacting the hotel reception. If you are not satisfied with the received response, you can send an email to the hospitality director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. This Consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in clauses 7 and 8 of this Consent. In the event of any discrepancy between the Russian and English versions of this document and any version of this Consent in any other language, the Russian version shall prevail (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law).
Date of entry into force of the document: July 1, 2020