In accordance with the order of the Governor of the Omsk Region, check-in at Smart Hotel KDO Omsk is carried out upon presentation of medical documents.
From July 7:
- A medical document or a certificate of a disease transferred from the personal account of the State Services portal - for tourists, from the day of recovery of which no more than 6 months have passed before check-in;
- Certificate of completion of the full course of vaccination;
- In case of contraindications to vaccination, you must have a certificate of medical withdrawal and a negative PCR test result (received no earlier than three calendar days before check-in);
- Negative PCR test result (obtained no earlier than three calendar days before check-in) and mandatory - voluntary consent to receive vaccination within three days from the day of check-in. You must go to the vaccination center yourself *.
* If you refuse to contact a medical organization for vaccination, you may face an administrative penalty in the form of a fine of up to 30 thousand rubles in accordance with Art. 20.6.1 Administrative Code of the Russian Federation;
- Minors from 15 to 18 years old also need to present a negative PCR test result (received no earlier than three calendar days before check-in) or a medical document, a certificate of the transferred disease from the personal account of the State Services portal - for tourists who have not recovered since more than 6 months prior to arrival.
* This clause does not apply to children under the age of 14 inclusive;
- Availability in the mobile application “Traveling without COVID-19” received no earlier than three calendar days before the settlement of negative test results for COVID-19 by the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method (for citizens of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union (Armenia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan) and the Republic of Tajikistan)) or a medical document (certificate issued by a medical organization) on the passage of the first stage of vaccination against a new coronavirus infection (for persons who have undergone the first stage of vaccination against a new coronavirus infection).
We would like to emphasize that we are taking all the necessary measures to protect guests and staff, therefore, staying at Smart Hotels - you are safe.