According to the order of the Governor of the Krasnodar Krai, guests will need to provide medical documents to check in at Smart Hotel NEO Tuapse and Smart Hotel KDO Krasnodar.
From August 1:
- A medical document or a certificate of a disease transferred from the personal account of the State Services portal - for tourists, from the day of recovery of which no more than 6 months have passed before check-in;
- Vaccination certificate or certificate of completion of the first stage of vaccination;
- In case of contraindications to vaccination, you must have a certificate of medical withdrawal and a negative PCR test result (received no earlier than three calendar days before check-in);
- Negative PCR test result (obtained no earlier than three calendar days before check-in) and mandatory - voluntary consent to receive vaccination within three days from the day of check-in. You must go to the vaccination center yourself *.
* If you refuse to contact a medical organization for vaccination, you may face an administrative penalty in the form of a fine of up to 30 thousand rubles in accordance with Art. 20.6.1 Administrative Code of the Russian Federation;
- Minors from 15 to 18 years old also need to present a negative PCR test result (received no earlier than three calendar days before check-in) or a medical document, a certificate of the transferred disease from the personal account of the State Services portal - for tourists who have not recovered since more than 6 months prior to arrival.
* This clause does not apply to children under the age of 14 inclusive;
- Availability in the mobile application “Traveling without COVID-19” received no earlier than three calendar days before the settlement of negative test results for COVID-19 by the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) method (for citizens of the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union (Armenia, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan) and the Republic of Tajikistan)) or a medical document (certificate issued by a medical organization) on the passage of the first stage of vaccination against a new coronavirus infection (for persons who have undergone the first stage of vaccination against a new coronavirus infection).
We would like to emphasize that we are taking all the necessary measures to protect guests and staff, therefore, staying at Smart Hotels - you are safe.