According to the order of the Head of the Republic of Karelia, check-in at Smart Hotel KDO Petrozavodsk from 15.07.2021 is possible only upon presentation of the following documents:
- A medical document or a certificate of a disease transferred from the personal account of the State Services portal - for tourists, from the day of recovery of which no more than 6 months have passed before check-in (with the exception of persons permanently residing in the territory of the Republic of Karelia);
- Document confirming the passage of vaccination against a new coronavirus infection (COVID-19);
- Negative PCR test result (obtained no earlier than three calendar days before check-in);
- Minors from 14 to 18 years old also need to present a negative PCR test result (received no earlier than three calendar days before check-in) or a medical document, a certificate of the transferred disease from the personal account of the State Services portal - for tourists who have not recovered since more than 6 months prior to arrival.
* This clause does not apply to children under the age of 14;
- When accommodating guests who have arrived on the territory of the Republic of Karelia and are making repeated check-in within the framework of one tourist trip (visit, tour), a one-time submission of the documents established by this subparagraph is required, at the first check-in, at subsequent check-in at the collective accommodation facilities specified in the tourist ticket, the documents confirming the previous residence in the collective accommodation facility, tourist voucher are presented.
We would like to emphasize that we are taking all the necessary measures to protect guests and staff, therefore, staying at Smart Hotels - you are safe.